Due to ongoing expansion and capital investment, Torr Scientific Ltd is looking to appoint a flexible and hands-on Maintenance Engineer to cover a range of tasks from general factory maintenance to cleaning/maintaining production equipment.
The successful candidate will be a motivated problem-solver with a good range of relevant knowledge including electrical skills, though full training will be given where specialist knowledge specific to machines and the working environment is required. They will have good organisational skills and be expected to coordinate the work of specialist contractors on-site when required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overseeing the installation of new equipment and re-siting of existing machinery
- Carrying out small building projects
- Maintaining and cleaning production equipment
- Carrying out on-site repairs and maintenance
- Assembling office furniture
- Organising and supervising sub-contract trades people
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.